Last summer was a festive to eat up refreshing salads and its no different this year. This time I’m on a foodie mission of eating a great load of Thai honey mangos and whipped up this quick and diet friendly salad that tastes as amazing as the Summer Peach Salad. You never need a salad dressing for this as all the natural juices from the fresh ingredients makes it absolutely delicious on its own. It’s so easy to make and perfect as a sandwich stuffing too!
250g chicken fillet
1 Thai honey mango
2 tablespoons mirin
Dried rosemary herb
Ground black pepper
1. Cut chicken fillet into thick slices.
2. Marinate chicken slices with mirin, some salt and black pepper, and finish off with a dash of dried rosemary. Massage thoroughly and leave aside.
3. Cut avocado and mango into cubes.
4. Heat the butter in a flat pan.
5. Grill chicken in pan till nicely browned. (It is fine to pour in the marinate sauce leftover to cook.)
6. Assemble chicken, avocado and mango in a bowl and give a final sprinkle of rosemary again.
Try out and give a comment if you liked this recipe! Also check out Summer Brussels Salad my all time favourite hot salad for summer!!