My own recipe that only needs minimal cooking, no baking required!
1 ripe mango
1 cup of natural yoghurt (use mango flavour yoghurt if you prefer stronger mango taste)
1 bottle of cultured milk drink (i use vitagen original flavour)
1/2 cup of milk
5 tablespoons fresh cream/cheese cream
3-5 digestive biscuits
3 tablespoons sugar
1. Crush digestive biscuits roughly then fill up in a cup/bowl/ramekin. If it does not cover the base then crush more biscuits.
2. Pour the cultured milk drink into the crushed biscuits and allow to soak.
3. Heat over low temperature (do not boil!), stir the milk, cream and sugar together till thickened then pour into cup/bowl/ramekin. (If it does not thicken, add more cream to the mixture. Alternatively, you can use gelatin instead but that will decrease the milk flavours of a panna cotta.)
4. Cut the mango into halves.
5. Half a mango roughly squash with spoon into semi-puree form and mix with cup of yoghurt. Then pour into cup/bowl/ramekin and allow to set.
6. Remaining half a mango cut it into cubes for topping.
7. Set aside in the refridgerator for at least 1 hour. (Best enjoyed chilled. I make this fresh on the day I feel like eating it, have not tried chilling it overnight so I do not recommend that option as it might not be able to be kept for that long.)