- 1 piece of cod fish (If you can’t find cod available for the day, you can replace it with salmon)
- 2 leafs of Iceberg lettuce or Butterhead lettuce
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 potato
- 1 mango
- 2 tablespoon pineapple cubes (mama uses canned pineapple)
- 5 tablespoons Japanese tempura or udon sauce
- 3 tablespoons Japanese tonkatsu sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
For mango salad
- Cut Mango into halves. Dice half a mango into cubes. (The other half to set aside for salad dressing.)
- Cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
- For salad dressing, take the remaining mango and roughly squash the mango by a spoon into almost puree form. Then stir in the mango puree with 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise till well mixed.
- Toss cherry tomato halves, mango cubes and pineapple cubes in salad dressing.
- Overlap the leafs of lettuce on plate and place fruit salad onto lettuce.
For baked potato
- Bake the potato in an oven (do not wrap in foil if you prefer the skin to be more crisp)
- For sauce, heat 3 tablespoons of Japanese tonkatsu sauce with 1 tablespoon of water, then stir and mix well.
- Cut the baked potato into halves and place on plate, then pour the prepared sauce over the potato halves.
*If you are using a happycall pan (south korea’s best selling cooking pan), place potato and cod fish together into pan and cooked till golden brown.
For fish steak
- Pan fry the cod till golden brown. (Fry on the skin surface first if you are cooking salmon.)
- For sauce, heat 5 tablespoons of Japanese tempura or udon sauce (both is as good) with 2 tablespoons of water, then stir and mix well.
- Place the fry cod onto plate, then pour the prepared sauce over the fry cod.
That’s all for cookin’ now. Enjoy!